What’s summer without relaxation? Without gatherings with old friends? Without happiness and good conversation?
What’s summer without the company of a gorgeous wine?
As your Grand Cru wine fridge keeps your wines cool and to the perfect temp, you can sip back and relax. Because after all, that’s what summer is here for. The only difficult part of a summer of wine is choosing which one to go with. There are many delicious summer wines to choose from, and the best one for you will of course depend on your personal taste. But without further ado, here are a few options that are quite popular during the summer months:
- Rosé: You must’ve expected this one. Rose is a wine that is known for its lightness and refreshment, making it perfect for sipping on a hot day. Look for rosés that are dry and fruity, with notes of berries, watermelon, or citrus.
- Sauvignon Blanc: Ahh, the classic Sav Blanc. Who doesn’t love a glass of this crowd pleaser? This crisp white wine has flavours of green apple, citrus, and herbs, making it a great choice for outdoor summer gatherings. A MUST for backyard parties or family BBQs!
- Vermentino: Italy has some of the best wines in the world. This light-bodied white wine from Italy has flavours of citrus, pear, and green apple, and pairs well with seafood and salads. If you fancy Portofino from home, you know which wine to go for.
- Grüner Veltliner: Both dynamic and classic, this Austrian white wine has flavours of green apple, white pepper, and citrus, and is a great match for spicy foods.
- Gewürztraminer: Romantically aromatic, this white wine has flavours of lychee, rose, and spices, and pairs particularly well with Asian-inspired dishes.
- Prosecco: It just wouldn’t be summer without a glass of Prosecco — if you didn’t already have enough at the New Year’s party. This sparkling wine from Italy is light, bubbly, and fruity, and makes for a festive summertime drink.
No matter which wine you choose, it’s crucial you store it correctly to maximise it’s freshness and flavour. And guess what? Grand Cru wine fridges make it super easy to keep your wine tasting fresher for longer. Coming in a diverse range of styles and designs, a Grand Cru wine fridge is a wine fridge for life. More importantly, it’s also here for those hot summer days, where a chilled wine is all you need…
Visit grandcruwinefridges.com.au to browse the Grand Cru collection today.