There are few countries that rival Australia when it comes to beautiful wineries full of character and flavour. Australia's award-winning wineries should definitely not be missed. From wine tastings at the majestic Hunter Valley Vineyards to getting the “first pick” of Shiraz in the Barossa Valley, there are plenty of opportunities for tourists to explore some of the nation's top wineries.
Seven of these popular stops include…
- Xanadu Wines in the Margaret River region.
- Three Black Sheep Boutique Winery in Swan Valley.
- St Hugo Coonawarra Estate in South Australia’s Terra Rossa region.
- The Lane Vineyard Adelaide Hills.
- Tyrrell's Vineyards Hunter Valley.
- De Bortoli Wines Yarra Valley.
- Paringa Estate Mornington Peninsula.
Each of these unique wineries offer visitors a unique experience that combines gastronomy, education and plenty of fun activities like tutored tastings and vineyard tours. Whether you are just starting out as a novice taster or an experienced connoisseur looking for new experiences, these seven top wineries can provide a great adventure for all levels of wine-lovers.
You can perfectly maintain the unique character and flavour of the wines these incredible wineries have to offer by storing them in one of Grand Cru’s Wine Fridges. Not sure what wine fridge is right for you? Take the quiz to find out!