If you love wine as much as I do, you’ll appreciate how important proper storage is. For any wine collector, the day a beautiful bottle of red turns brown or tastes like paint thinner, is a sad day indeed. If you are not taking the effort of storing your wine properly, you could be throwing away the opportunity to enjoy something beautiful… Not to mention your investment.
There is a reason why people used to keep their wine in caves and cellars – they provide specific atmospheric conditions that help to preserve the wine. With no doubt, a climate-controlled environment is the best place where you can store your wine. However, setting up a cellar of your own at home is a costly exercise and more than likely you do not have the room. If you do not have a basement, what will you do?
With summer fast approaching, now maybe the time to invest in a Grand Cru Wine Fridge.
Here's a Basic Guide For Storing Wine:
- It needs to stay away from direct sunlight
- The ideal temperature for storing wine is around 14 degrees Celsius
- Humidity should be maintained between 50% - 75%
- Only small temperature variations should be allowed
Any Grand Cru Wine Fridge will provide you with a perfect and affordable and energy efficient temperature and humidity-controlled storage solution suitable for your home, office or garage.
All Grand Cru Wine Fridges Come Complete With The Following Key Features:
- Smoked tempered UV protected glass doors which protect your wine from UV exposure
- Single or dual temperature zones ranging from 5 to 22 degrees Celsius to allow for ideal storage and serving of your favourite wine
- Automatic humidity control between 50 and 75% to keep your corks and labels in good condition
- A temperature variation of between 0.5 and 1.5 degrees Celsius to ensure a proper maturation of your wine
- Built in or freestanding configuration to suit almost every installation
- A 2 or 3-year warranty to ensure total peace of mind (extended warranties are available on all models)
- They look great and are affordable as Grand Cru sells direct to the consumer at every day low prices
Grand Cru Wine Fridges range from the compact 34 bottle home wine fridge, to Australia’s largest wine cabinet capable of cellaring a massive 586 bottles. Grand Cru Wine Fridges are available in various sizes, styles and temperature zone configurations perfect for storing your wine and serving it at it’s ideal drinking temperature. Running costs range from 12 cents per day up to 96 cents per day for the largest GC640D model.
No matter where you are in Australia, from inner city Melbourne and Sydney, to the suburbs of Brisbane the Gold Coast and Adelaide, we can deliver Grand Cru wine fridges direct to you.
At Grand Cru, we are the wine fridge experts and can provide you with state of the art wine fridges to protect, store and keep your wine at the perfect cellaring or serving temperature all year round.