Grand Cru Label View 640DLV
Availability: In Stock
Modern Design with Patented ‘Label View’ Telescopic Shelving
Enjoy the beauty of your wine labels with the Grand Cru ‘Label View’ 586 bottle wine wall, designed for collectors with discerning tastes and beautiful wine labels.
The patented ‘Label View’ shelves are telescopic sliding to easily view and access all of your wine, even bottles at the back. Modern in design and with state-of-the-art compressor cooling, our 586 bottle wine wall showcases and protects your wine in climate controlled comfort, whilst the patented shelf design creates a great way to display the beautiful and iconic labels of your favourite wines.
Whether you need to cellar a few bottles or store wine at the proper temperature ready for serving, this is a stunning wine storage solution.
*Assumptions: 28 cents per kilowatt hour (kWh), for standard ‘peak rate’ electricity. Wine fridge operating 7 hours per day.
*Based on purchasing 2 single equivalent units.
Why Choose A Grand Cru
- Largest Range in Australia – a model to suit the enthusiast through to the sommelier
- Australian Owned & Operated – email/chat or talk to the founder Matthew Gerard for expert advice
- The Best-Looking Wine Fridge – designed to complement the latest design and colour trends
- Telescopic ‘Label View’ Shelving System – smooth glide ‘label view’ shelves, for easy and safe access to your wine
- 5 Year Warranty – premium quality, complete peace of mind
- Vibration free compressors
- 586 bottle capacity (750ml bordeaux bottle style)
- 540 bottles fit comfortably in this model (allowing for bottles of different sizes)
- New technology LCD in cabinet touchpad controls
- Dual temperature zones (5-22C)
- 20 telescopic patented ‘label view’ beech shelves
- Premium blue LED interior side lighting with ON/OFF switch
- Double-glazed tempered smoked glass doors
- Stylish matte black door frame and handles
- PTC heating for winter care
- Regulated humidity control
- Security locking system
- Power input (W): 2 x 245
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 1600 x 2015 x 690 mm
- 5 Year in home warranty
For delivery information and charges, please check our shipping and handling page.