Grand Cru Label View 143SBLV
Availability: In Stock
SLEEK DESIGN WITH PATENTED ‘LABEL VIEW’ TELESCOPIC SHELVING - FITS ALL BOTTLE SHAPES
Enjoy the beauty of your wine labels with the Grand Cru ‘Label View’ 143 bottle wine fridge, designed for collectors with discerning tastes and beautiful wine labels.
The patented ‘Label View’ shelves position the wine bottles parallel to the fridges window and are 80% telescopic sliding to easily view and access all of your wine, even bottles at the back. Sleek in design and with state-of-the-art compressor cooling, our 143 bottle wine fridge showcases and protects your wine in climate controlled comfort, whilst the patented matrix shelf design creates a great way to accommodate all 750ml wine bottles, regardless of shape, whilst displaying your favourite wine labels and collection.
Whether you need to cellar a few bottles or store wine at the proper temperature ready for serving, this is a stunning wine storage solution.
*Assumptions: 28 cents per kilowatt hour (kWh), for standard ‘peak rate’ electricity. Wine fridge operating 7 hours per day.
Why Choose A Grand Cru
- Largest Range in Australia – a model to suit the enthusiast through to the sommelier
- Australian Owned & Operated – email/chat or talk to the founder Matthew Gerard for expert advice
- The Best-Looking Wine Fridge – designed to complement the latest design and colour trends
- Telescopic ‘Label View’ Shelving System – smooth glide ‘label view’ shelves, for easy and safe access to your wine
- 5 Year Warranty – premium quality, complete peace of mind
- Modern black rimless glass door with full length integrated handle
- Vibration free Embraco compressor
- 143 Bottle capacity (any 750ml bottle shape)
- Single temperature zone (5-22C)
- 12 telescopic patented ‘label view’ coated wire shelves
- Double-glazed tempered glass door
- In cabinet touchpad control with white LED display
- Premium blue LED interior top and side lighting with ON/OFF switch
- PTC heating for winter care
- Regulated humidity control
- Active charcoal filter
- Black louvre with integrated security lock
- Ideal for built in or freestanding installations
- Energy consumption: 1.74 KWh/24Hrs
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 655 x 1835 x 680 mm
- 5 Year in home warranty
For delivery information and charges, please check our shipping and handling page.