190L Double Glass Door Alfresco Bar Fridge
Availability: In Stock
The Husky Double Glass Door Alfresco Bar Drinks Chiller is a premium solution to help you enjoy and serve any ice cold beverage during the Australian summer. Ideal for any outdoor bar, restaurant, cafe or any other outdoor entertaining area, the Husky Alfresco range is built to the highest quality and is designed to work effectively in a sheltered outdoor environment up to 43ºC making it the ideal companion during the summer months. With a range of superior features including a 304 grade stainless steel body and handle, internal LED lighting, a stainless steel compressor base plate and digital temperature display the, the tropics rated Alfresco range is the most premium drinks refrigerator offered by Husky.
Husky is a refrigeration specialist with many years of experience within the industry of manufacturing quality refrigeration products. Our products are distributed in more than 25 countries around the world helping us to become a global provider of refrigeration products. Husky now offers a range of retro, back bar and alfresco bar fridges for the domestic and commercial market, ideal for any home, outdoor space, shop, café, restaurant, bar or other retail environment.
- Designed specifically for outdoor use in tropical climates and temperatures up to 43ºC allowing this bar Drinks Chiller to be capable of keeping your drinks cold in an outdoor environment in the Australian summer.
- A large 190 litre capacity provides drinks storage and refrigeration for an event of any size.
- An integral lock at the bottom of the door offering security to the contents of the bar Drinks Chiller.
- Pressure injected foam insulation.
- Self-closing double-glazed glass hinged door.
- Mullion heater on the glass exterior frame to prevent condensation build up.
- Complete high quality 304 grade stainless steel exterior and handle
- Interior LED illumination for clear visibility that can be controlled by an on/off switch.
- Auto defrost with self-evaporating drop tray.
- Digital temperature display which helps to make controlling the temperature within the Drinks Chiller simple.
- Temperature can be adjusted between 0ºC – 10ºC allowing versatility for a range of beverages.
- Adjustable feet to allow for level positioning on uneven floors and the height of the unit can be modified to make the unit fit seamlessly into cabinetry.
- 4 x fully heavy duty chrome shelves which can be adjusted at 11mm intervals (extra can be purchased for an additional cost)
- Stainless steel compressor base plate
- 12 Month Warranty on parts and labour guaranteeing peace of mind and value for money.
- Total Capacity (Gross): 190 Litres
- Total Capacity (Net): 173 Litres
- Power Input: 220W
- Voltage/Frequency: 220v/50hz
- Temperature Range (°C): 0 to 10
- Ambient Temperature Level (°C): 16 to 43
- Energy consumption: 4.45 Kwh/24h
- Temperature Control: Electronic
- Shelves: 4 x adjustable
- Feet: 2 (adjustable from the front)
- 330mL Bottle Loading Capacity: 190
- Door Hinge Location (Left to Right): Left, Right
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Length of Cable: 150cm (+/- 10cm)
- Net Weight: 83kg
- Depth with Door Open: 1043mm
- Product Dimensions: (h) 845-860mm x (w) 865mm x (d) 520mm
- Cut Out Dimensions: (h) 865-885mm x (w) 905mm x (d) 550mm
Note: The Husky Back Bar and Alfresco Back Bar range require a minimum 50mm of clearance when integrated into cabinetry behind the unit to encourage ventilation to the motor.
Doors hinges are not reversible.